RF Elements HG3-TP-S70 5GHz Symmetrical Horn TwistPort 70º
Symmetrical Horn Antennas have a symmetrical beam pattern with no sidelobes. They offer excellent noise rejection and supreme scalability options. They are perfect for high-density AP clusters and dense radio co-location.
Symmetrical Horn TP Antennas Gen2 feature our industry-changing TwistPort connector, a patent-pending quick-locking waveguide port. TwistPort is virtually lossless and revolutionary easy to use.
Symmetrical Horn TP Antennas Gen2 feature multiple improvements on RF performance and industrial design, incl. optically lighter antenna body and significantly improved antenna bracket. Radome is made of more resistant material and the whole range of Gen2 antennas only uses two different radome sizes.
- Frequency Range: 5180-6400 MHz
- Gain: 11.5 dBi
- Azimuth Beam Width: -3 dB: H 50º / V 50º
- Elevation Beam Width: -3 dB: H 50º / V 50º
- Azimuth Beam Width: -6 dB: H 70º / V 70º
- Elevation Beam Width: -6 dB: H 70º / V 70º
- Front-to-Back Ratio: 30 dB