Garmin - Forerunner 955 Solar GPS Smartwatch 47 mm
Lead the pack with Forerunner® 955 Solar, the premium GPS running and triathlon smartwatch with Power Glass™ solar charging to extend battery life. The training readiness feature tells you when you’re primed for a productive session - while daily suggested workouts adapt to your performance and recovery alongside the race widget, which provides training tips, course details and completion time predictions. With morning report, you can get an overview of your sleep, recovery, training and more - as well as a picture of your overall health with heart rate variability (HRV) status (This device is intended to give an estimate of your activity and metrics). On the run, new multi-band GPS and full-color, built-in maps help you navigate confidently. And with traditional buttons and a touch display, it has never been easier to tap into your training status and know whether you’re training productively, peaking or strained. If you’re pushing toward the podium - or to the very limits - Forerunner 955 Solar is by your side with up to 20 days of battery life with solar charging in smartwatch mode (assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions).
- Built with an always-on, full-color display that’s light on the wrist and easy to read even in direct sunlight
- Battery life: up to 20 days of battery life in smartwatch mode for a full picture of your health - from sleep to training (assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions); up to 42 hours in GPS mode and up to 49 hours with solar charging (assuming continuous use for entire period in 50,000 lux conditions); up to 110 hours in UltraTrac mode with solar charging (assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions)
- Click or swipe through maps and stats with traditional button controls or a new, responsive touchscreen
- Whether you’re running on city streets or riding densely covered trails, Forerunner 955 provides full-color, built-in mapping to keep you on track
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems, and get access to multiple frequencies sent by navigation satellites for improved accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak or typically don't penetrate - giving you superior accuracy for how far and how fast you’ve run - even in challenging environments