Guest Internet F-10 Firewall Authonet (Protection Against Intruders, Ransomware, Internal Network and WAN)
Advanced Content Filtering with Port and IP Blocking. The Firewall F-10 can be installed with the WAN connection to the public Internet to protect the entire network from attackers.
The Authonet firewall will defend the network against threats from both the WAN side and the LAN side of the network. The use of the network can be tracked with the integrated registry of DNS queries, port scans, unauthorized access attempts and administrator events.
Authonet Firewall integrates advanced functionality to grant access to services on the WAN side of the network according to the privileges of the access device.
- 4 LAN ports.
- Easy to install.
- Content filtering.
- IPS/IDS reporting.
- Device based authentication.
- Intrusion prevention.
- Service management.
- 1:1 NAT.
- Commercial grade equipment.
- Suitable for any ventilated environment.
- Ambient cooling is not required.
- Nominal throughput: 80Mb/s.
- Ethernet: WAN (secure network) RJ-45 10/100. LAN (user network) RJ-45 10/100.
- Dimensions: 20cm x 12cm x 3cm.
- Power: 12 volt external power supply. 1A 110v/220v.