Guest Internet GIS-TP1 Access Code Thermal Ticket Printer for use with Guest Internet Hotspot Gateway
- Designed for Guest Internet Devices.
- Easy to install and operate.
- Direct page to generate codes.
- Up to 10 pre-configured codes.
- Used with any GIS unit.
- Adds the printing of access code tickets to any guest internet services (GIS).
- The printer has an Ethernet interface and connects to the LAN network of the gateway.
- You can manage it from any device (Tablet, Computer). Easy to use since you only have to enter your business information that must be printed on the ticket.
- Handles 58mm thermal paper.
- Configure business name.
- Configure greeting message.
- Access code is 6 digits.
- Data connection is Ethernet.
- LAN: RJ-45 10/100.
- Dimensions: 5.11 x 8.66 x 4.72".
- Power: 12v 110v/220v (36W).