Guest Internet GIS-R4 Hotspot Gateway WiFi
The GIS-R4 Hotspot Gateway allows you to safely and securely share your Internet connection with your guests.
Main features include displaying a custom login page, capturing user data for marketing and managing users with a range of powerful tools. You can choose how you want to provide Internet access.
Bandwidth controls to improve quality of service (QoS) on the unit can be enabled to limit user download and upload speed, spreading the available bandwidth evenly across users. You can also set time and data limits per user from any device connected to your network.
The GIS-R4 Hotspot Gateway is a simple plug and play installation, requiring no specialist knowledge.
- Up to 10,000 access codes.
- Throughput 75 Mbps.
- Monitor and Cloud Management.
- Recommended for 50 users.
- Advanced Firewall.
Network ports: 3x LAN and 1x WAN (Internet).
- Cloud system for monitoring & management.
- Plug and play: easy to use install wizard.
- Selection of login pages or custom design.
- Provide free Internet access after agreement to custom terms and conditions.
- Provide controlled access using tokens; charge for or offer free Internet access.
- Provide access using social media (Facebook).
- Usage reporting to track utilization.
- Firewall to protect your business & users.
- Firewall for PCI DSS compliance.
- Remote configuration of GIS unit.
- Bandwidth control (QoS), apply speed and data limits to users.
- Website URL, IP and MAC filters.
- Content filter for websites management.
- Block access outside business hours.
- Access point failure monitoring.
- API for management & PoS applications.
- Settings backup and restore.