Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX with 8 FXO and 2 FXS Ports
- Grandstream's UCM6208 supports up to 800 users and 100 concurrent calls.
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints.
- Integrated 2/4/8 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts.
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card.
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response).
- Built-in call recordings server; recordings accessible via web user interface.
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls.
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption.
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs.
Grandstream's UCM6208 is designed to provide a centralized solution for the communication needs of businesses. The UCM6200 series IP PBX appliance combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage solution.
This IP PBX series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure and reliable UCM6200 series delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees.
Grandstream has redesigned the UCM6208 to offer the ability to support more users and more concurrent calls, as it supports up to 800 users and up to 100 concurrent calls.
Have any questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you and help with any concern.