Grandstream UCM6202 supports up to 500 users and 50/75 concurrent calls.
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints.
- Integrated 2/4/8 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts.
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card.
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response).
- Built-in call recordings server; recordings accessible via web user interface.
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls.
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption.
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs.
Businesses of any size looking for a centralized solution for their communication needs can rely on the UCM6200 series to deliver and exceed their expectations.
The UCM6200 series IP PBX provides a manageable solution that combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data and mobility features in one centralized, easy-to-manage solution. It allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one network that that can be managed and/or accessed remotely.
The UCM6200 series includes the same award-winning features as the UCM6100 series. The same industry-leading platform designed for the UCM6100 series with constant enhancements, more features and functionalities, all which are extended to the UCM6200 series.
For a more powerful upgrade, Grandstream has redesigned their 8 FXO port model, the UCM6208, to offer the ability to support more users and more concurrent calls, as it supports up to 800 users and up to 100 concurrent calls. This robust IP PBX series delivers powerful yet easy-to-manage unified communications features to make deploying and managing a business communication solution easy.
Have any questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you and help with any concern.