Grandstream HT802 Analog Telephone Adapter Gateway (ATA) with 2 FXS Ports, for VoIP Phone Networks
- Supports 2 SIP profiles through 2 FXS ports and a single 10/100Mbps port.
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts.
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files.
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing.
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection.
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP.
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats.
- Use with Grandstream's UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configuration provisioning.
Grandstream HT802 delivers powerful VoIP technology and routing capabilities to home and office environments and allows users to successfully connect their analog devices to a manageable and powerful VoIP network. The HT802 enables users to take advantage of VoIP on analog phones and allows service providers to offer high quality IP service.
Built upon Grandstream's market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology, with millions of units successfully deployed worldwide, this powerful ATA features exceptional voice quality in various applications and environments.
The HT802 comes with 2 easy-to-use FXS ports, state-of-the-art encryption with a unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management and outstanding network performance.
Have any questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you and help with any concern.