Grandstream GXW4224 VoIP Gateway with 24 Telephone FXS Ports
- 16/24/32 FXS ports, GXW4248 includes 2 50-pin Telco connectors.
- 1 Gigabit network port.
- 132x48 backlit graphic display with support for multiples languages.
- 4 SIP server profiles per system, independent SIP account per port.
- Designed and tested for full interoperability with leading IP-PBXs, soft-switches and SIP-based environments.
- Advanced security protection with SRTP/TLS/HTTPS.
Deploy Grandstream's GXW4200 series to allow any businesses to create a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that allows them to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications while preserving investment on existing analog phones, Fax machines and legacy PBX systems.
The GXW4216/24/32/48 are fully compliant with SIP standard and interoperable with various VoIP systems, analog PBX and phones on the market. It features multiple FXS analog telephone ports, superb voice quality, a suite of telephony functionalities, easy provisioning, flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection and strong performance in handling high volume voice calls.
The GXW42XX series gateways offers businesses a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that allows them to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications.
Have any questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you and help with any concern.