Mimosa Networks A5c Access Point, 5GHz, 1 Gbps, MU-MIMO, 4x4:4 ac
- Mimosa Networks' A5c sector access points provides a 5GHz frequency band, multi-user MiMO at 802.11ac.
- The A5c is well suited for long range pole and tower multipoint applications, Access Point Collocation (GPS Sync) and Municipal and Rural Licensed Public Safety multipoint (4.9 GHz).
- With integrated high precision GPS Sync technology, new A5c sectors can easily be added at existing deployed Mimosa A5 and B5 site and reuse the same channel. This saves valuable, scarce unlicensed spectrum resources when new A5c devices need to be installed "back-to-back" on the same tower or pole.
- With client speeds capable of 500 Mbps+, and access point capacity up to 1.5 Gbps delivers the speeds consumers and business users demand at a fraction of the cost of delivering Fiber to the Premises.
- Connected to Mimosa Cloud, deployment of the A5c is incredibly simple with network spectrum use and performance optimized across all of your deployed devices.
With the fastest client speeds and great access point capacity, along with local and network-wide spectrum reuse, the Mimosa A5c delivers the highest possible scale for any unlicensed fixed wireless network.
Unique integrated high precision GPS Sync technology in each Mimosa A5c allows every deployed device to be collaboratively synchronized across the network. This allows easy channel reuse to save valuable spectrum network wide and together with the Mimosa Cloud, it is incredibly simple to deploy and optimize network spectrum use and performance across all your deployed devices.
The ultra-rugged carrier grade IP67 design allows the A5c to withstand the harshest of environmental conditions and with client speeds capable of 500 Mbps+ and access point capacity of up to 1.5 Gps, the A5c delivers the speeds consumers and business users demand at a fraction of the cost.
Have any questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you and help with any concern.