Grandstream GXP2140 Enterprise IP Phone with PoE, 4 Lines
- Supports 4 lines, 4 SIP accounts and 5-way voice conferencing.
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys.
- Compatible with GXP2200 LCD extension module (GXP2200 EXT).
- 4.3 inch (480x272) color-screen LCD.
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit ports, integrated PoE.
- Integrated Bluetooth for use with Bluetooth headsets and Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices (transferring contact books and calls), USB, EHS (Electronic Hook-Switch) for Plantronics headsets.
- Capability to connect/power up to 4 cascaded extension modules with LCD display.
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection.
- Integrated real-time web applications [weather, currency, RSS news (pending), etc.]
The GXP2140 is a state-of-the-art enterprise grade IP phone that features up to 4 lines, 4.3 inch TFT Color LCD, 5 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, dual Gigabit network ports, integrated PoE and Bluetooth, 5-way voice conferencing, and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS).
The GXP2140 delivers superior HD audio quality on the handset and speakerphone, rich and cutting edge telephony features, personalized information and customizable application service, automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms.
The GXP2140 is compatible with the GXP2200 Extension Module, allowing for quick and easy access to up to 160 contacts at the touch of a finger. Ideal for enterprises and SMBs, the GXP2140 is the perfect choice for users looking for a high quality, feature rich multi-line executive IP phone with advanced functionality and performance. Also works with GXP2200EXT side car for more quick buttons.
Have any questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you and help with any concern.