- 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys.
- Dual switched, auto-sensing Gigabit ports, built-in PoE, USB port.
- 32 digitally programmable and customizable BLF/speed-dial keys.
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring.
- HD audio on the handset and speakerphone; full duplex speakerphone.
- RJ9 headset jack, supports EHS compatible Plantronics headsets.
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069, XML config files and Zero Config with Grandstream's UCM series IP PBXs.
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls.
Ideal for workers who handle high-call volumes, the GXP2135 is an enterprise-grade high-end IP phone that supports Gigabit speeds and up to 32 virtual BLF/speed-dial keys. This Enterprise IP Phone features up to 8 lines/line keys and 4 SIP accounts using a 2.8 inch color display LCD and full HD audio.
The GXP2135 includes up to 32 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys to help users be more productive and efficient. It supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual Gigabit network ports, features integrated PoE and includes built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and Bluetooth headsets.
It can be provisioned in a variety of ways, including XML config files, TR-069 and using the Zero Configruation feature on any of Grandstream's UCM series IP PBXs. The GXP2135 is the perfect choice for business users looking for a powerful and reliable IP phone with advanced functionality.
Have any questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you and help with any concern.