Grandstream GXP2130 Enterprise IP Phone with PoE, 3 Lines
- 320x240 TFT color LCD.
- 3 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts), 4 programmable context- sensitive soft keys, up to 4-way conferencing, and 8 dual-color BLF extension keys.
- 2.8 inch (320x240) color-screen LCD.
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports, PoE, EHS (Electronic Hook-Switch) with Plantronics headsets.
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed-dial keys.
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset.
- Integrated Bluetooth.
- 4 programmable context-sensitive soft keys.
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection.
- Integrated real-time web applications [weather, currency, etc.].
The GXP2130 is a state-of-the-art enterprise grade IP phone that features up to 3 lines, 2.8 inch TFT Color LCD, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 8 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports, integrated PoE, 4-way voice conferencing, and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS).
The GXP2130 delivers superior HD audio quality on the handset and speakerphone, rich and leading edge telephony features, personalized information and customizable application service, automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms.
Ideal for SMBs, enterprises and SOHOs, the GXP2130 is the perfect choice for users looking for a high quality, feature rich IP phone with advanced functionality that is simple to use.
Have any questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you and help with any concern.