Grandstream GXP1760 Mid-Range IP Phone, VoIP Phone with PoE, 6 Lines
- 6 lines, 6 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys.
- 24 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast-dial keys.
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation.
- VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol).
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls.
- Dual 10/100 Mbps ports, built-in PoE.
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only.
- Supports headset use with a RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets.
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support.
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records.
- Use with Grandstream's UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero- Config provisioning, also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
The GXP1760 is a mid-range IP phone with a new sleek design and moderate call-volume features. It comes equipped with 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts, 6 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen.
For added personalization the GXP1760 features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. It's also one of the first Grandstream phones to come equipped with a Kensington Security Slot - one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market.
The GXP1760 supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports as well as automated provisioning features with media access control. This midrange IP phone delivers outstanding performance and design to users worldwide at a budget-friendly price point.
Have any questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you and help with any concern.