- 2 dual-color line keys (with 2 SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 8 BLF keys, 3-way conference, multi-language support.
- Personalized music ring tone/ring back tone, and integration with advanced Web and enterprise applications, local weather service.
- Dual-switched Gigabit network ports, integrated PoE.
- Use with Grandstream's UCM6100 series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more.
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets.
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control.
- 132 x 48 pixel backlit graphical LCD display.
- Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history (up to 200 records).
The GXP1628 is a powerful IP phone for small-to-medium businesses (SMBs). This Linux-based model includes 2 lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys, 8 BLF keys and 3-way conferencing. A 132x48 backlit LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual switched gigabit network ports, HD audio, multi-language support, integrated PoE, and call-waiting allow the GXP1628 to be a high quality, versatile and dependable office phone.
Have any questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you and help with any concern.