Grandstream GWN7600LR Wireless Access Point, Outdoor Long-Range
- 1.27Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports.
- Dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology.
- Support 802.3af and 802.3at Power-over-Ethernet (PoE/PoE+).
- Support 450+ concurrent WiFi client devices.
- Up to 300-meter coverage range.
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications.
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device.
- Embedded controller allows GWN7600LR to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 30 GWN series WiFi APs in a network.
Grandstream's GWN7600LR is a powerful outdoor, long-range WiFi Access Point featuring weatherproof casing and heat resistant technology. It comes equipped with dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and extended WiFi coverage range of up to 300 meters.
To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7600LR uses a controller-less distributed network management design and an embedded controller within the product’s web user interface. This allows each access point to manage a network of up to 30 GWN APs independently without needing separate controller hardware/software and without a single point-of-failure. Its easy installation and management features packed with extra coverage support and advanced performance features, make the GWN7600LR an ideal outdoor access point for mid-size wireless network deployments.
Have any questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you and help with any concern.