Grandstream GDS-RFID-READER USB RFIB Card Reader
- Card Supported Generic RFID card.
- Working Frequency 125KHz.
- Power Supply DC 5V (±4%).
- Electric Current Standby Current 20mA; Operation Current Less Than 35 mA
- Operating Distance 0-40mm effective distance, the use of ID card and the Reader.
- Working Temperature -10ºC ~ 70ºC Storage Temperature -20ºC ~ 80ºC.
- Dimensions 108.5mm x 108.5mm x 24mm ±3mm USB.
- Cable Length 1.5 Meters.
Grandstream's USB RFID Card Reader is available for use with the GDS3710 IP Video Door Station. This USB RFID Card reader can be installed anywhere and connect via USB to any computer running Grandstream's free GDS Manager software to allow all RFID Card Reader activity to be tracked, monitored and managed centrally by GDS Manager. The device is fully powered through USB and offers a built-in antenna with card-seeking mode.
Have any questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you and help with any concern.