Cambium Networks ePMP C058900B072A - Bridge-in-a-Box 5 GHz FCC
Plug-n-play Outdoor Wireless Solution
The two ePMP Force 180 units are pre-paired and pre-configured, so set-up is quick and simple. Installation can be completed using the included flexible pole mount, adjustable wall bracket or a combination of both. With a wireless range of up to 10 miles, this bridge-in-a-box can be used for:
- Extending an existing network to a remote building or location
- Extending Wi-Fi range
- Wireless connectivity for CCTV/Security Cameras
- Wireless home automation and access control
- Emergency or temporary remote networks
Extend a Local Network to a Remote Building
Easily support any application requiring network extension with these pre-paired Force 180 5-GHz units. These superior models deliver 1W (30dBm) of power anywhere within a 10-mile range and are each equipped with a gigabit ethernet port for maximum throughput. ePTP proprietary protocol supports longer ranges and strong interference tolerance, delivering reliable and consistent performance. The adjustable mounting bracket allows you to position the units for optimum performance, and the discreet low profile design will not draw attention or take away from your building's aesthetic.
Secure, Reliable, and Cost-effective Solution for Wireless Backhaul
These, outdoor-rated wireless units will ensure privacy and protect data access and usage.
- Built-in 128 bit AES military-grade data encryption and RADIUS-based authentication
- Integrated high-gain 16 dBi patch antenna
- Discreet low-profile design
- Outdoor-rated, waterproof, dustproof, industrial-grade casing