Ubiquiti Networks LOCOM5 Outdoor MIMO 11n 5GHz, US Version (2 pack) - Free 2Day Shipping
SKU LOCOM5 x2
- 2 UNITS Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco M5, featuring a panel antenna and dual-polarity performance, the NSLOCOM5 is ideal for Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) applications requiring high-performance CPE devices with a sleek form factor.
- Ubiquiti NanoStation LocoM5 features the CPE design that expanded the global Wireless ISP industry.
- Ubiquiti versatile airOS firmware technology enables high-performance, outdoor multi-point networking. airOS provides features such as wireless settings, bridge or routing configuration and system management services.
- Ubiquiti airMAX technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
- NanoStation locom5 can be deployed for Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging, wireless connectivity to a video surveillance system, or use as an airMAX CPE.
Have any questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you and help with any concern.