TP-Link TL-POE10R PoE Splitter Adapter
- EEE 802. 3af compliant
- Deliver power up to about 328. 1 feet(100 meters)
- Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 5/9/12V DC power output
- Plug-and-Play - Require no configuration
- Industry-leading 2-year and unlimited technical support. Technical Support: +1 866 225 8139; Hotline en Français: +1 855 987 5465.
- IEEE 802.3af compliant
The PoE Splitter TL-POE10R fully complies with IEEE 802.3af standard, and can work with all IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE switches and PoE Injector such as TP-LINK’s TL-POE150S, to expand your network to where you wish to place network devices but has no power outlet.
How It Works
On the input side, connect the splitter to a PoE switch or a PoE injector. On the output side, connect the injector to a non-PoE network device such as an access point, VoIP phone, or a PoE camera to provide power and data.
- 2 10/100/1000M Ethernet ports
- Optional 5/9/12V DC power output
- Deliver power up to about 328.1 feet(100 meters)
- TL-POE10R PoE Splitter
- Power Cord
- Ethernet Cable
- User Guide
Interface Available: For POE200Aï¼š, 1 x 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX RJ45 LAN port, 1 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX RJ45 PSE port, 1 x 48VDC power input port, For POE200B:, 1 x 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX RJ45 PD port, 1 x 12/9/5VDC power output port (5.5 mm round barrel); System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 98SE NT 2000 XP Vista, or Windows 7 MAC OS NetWare UNIX or Linux.