TP-Link TL-PA4010 KIT AV500 Nano Powerline Ethernet Adapter Starter Kit, Ultra Compact Size, 500Mbps Powerline Datarate, 100Mbps Fast Ethernet, HomePlug AV, Green Powerline, Plug and Play, Twin Pack
End of Life
AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter
- HomePlug AV standard compliant
- Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters at the market, blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%**
AV500 Powerline for HD Streaming
Using advanced Home Plug AV technology, TL-PA4010 provides users with stable and high-speed data transfer rates on a line length of up to 300 meters.* It enables heavy-bandwidth applications like HD streaming, on-line gaming and large file downloading, turning your home into a robust and high-speed networking.
With its new ultra-compact housing design, TL-PA4010 is much smaller than TP-LINK’s legacy AV500 powerline products. At just 28.5mm thick, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It's that simple!
- 1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
- 2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
- 3. Press the pair buttons—and you're done!
- Power LED
- Powerline LED
- Ethernet LED
- Pair Button
Note: The powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more.
- Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
- Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable - and you're done!
Press the pair buttons for network security and data protection.