TP-Link T2600G-18TS JetStream 16-Port Gigabit L2 Managed Switch with 2 SFP Slots
- 16 Gigabit RJ45 Ports and 2 Gigabit SFP Slots
- Selectable RJ45 or Micro USB Console Port
- L2+ feature Static Routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- IP MAC Port VID Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X Authentication and Radius provide you with robust security strategies
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping that optimize voice and video application
TP-Link JetStream Gigabit L2 managed switch T2600G-18TS provides 16 10/100/1000Mbps ports and 2 Gigabit SFP Slots. The switch provides high performance, powerful L2 and L2+ features like static routing, enterprise-level QoS and other advanced security strategies. The IP-MAC-Port Binding and Access Control List (ACL) functions protect against broadcast storm, ARP and Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks, etc. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Moreover, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with CLI, SNMP, RMON and Dual Image mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. For workgroup and departments requiring cost-sensitive L2 Switch and gigabit capability, TP-Link JetStream 16-Port Gigabit L2 managed Switch T2600G-18TS provides you the ideal network solution. Interface Available: 16 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX), 2 100/1000Mbps SFP Slots, 1 RJ45 Console Port, 1 Micro-USB Console Port; Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.3i IEEE 802.3u IEEE 802.3ab IEEE802.3z IEEE 802.3ad IEEE 802.3x IEEE 802.1d IEEE 802.1s IEEE 802.1w IEEE 802.1q IEEE 802.1x IEEE 802.1p; System Requirement: Microsoft Windows XP Vista, 7 8 10 MAC OS NetWare UNIX or Linux.