TP-Link EAP110-Outdoor_V3 300Mbps Wireless N Outdoor Access Point
N300 Wireless N Outdoor Access Point
- Built for outdoor Wi-Fi applications
- Up to 300Mbps1 Wi-Fi with 2x2 MIMO technology
- High transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long-range coverage area
- Durable, weatherproof enclosure to withstand fair and foul weather
- Passive PoE(Power over Ethernet) support and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
- Auranet Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
- Supports management vlan for an enhanced network management
Enjoy Wi-Fi Outside, Finally
Excellent Hardware Designs
With special design of its antenna, appearance, power options and installation methods, EAP110-Outdoor can perfectly fit for different scenarios both indoors and outdoors.
EAP110-Outdoor is designed with 2 Omni-directional detachable antennas, which means other antennas can also be attached for your specific demands.
Delicate Appearance Even Better for Indoor Applications
EAP110-Outdoor is just similar to a cellphone, with dimension: 8.5 × 1.8 × 1.1in. (215 × 46 × 27mm)
Supports Passive PoE for Easy Outdoor Set up
Do away with DC power adapters and power cords with passive Power over Ethernet (PoE), making outdoor deployment simple and fast.
EAP110-Outdoor can be easily installed to a pole or on a wall with the mounting kits provided.
Wi-Fi That Goes the Distance
With high transmission power and two high-gain omnidirectional antennas,
EAP110-Outdoor provides stable wireless coverage at a range of up to 200 meters* in outdoor settings.
Specially Designed Weatherproof Enclosure for
Rated as IP65 during Ingress Protection testing, a resilient weatherproof enclosure protects the access points against harsh outdoor condition.
Efficient Centralized Network Management
With Omada Controller software, small and medium-sized businesses can take command of hundreds of indoor and outdoor access points all from a single location. It’s network management as it should be - efficient and intuitive.