Guest Internet GIS-R40 Hotspot Gateway WiFi with LCD Monitor
The GIS-R40 Hotspot Gateway allows you to safely and securely share your Internet connection with your guests.
Works with all Internet-connected devices.
Main features include displaying a̴Ì_custom login page, capturing user data for marketing and managing users with a range of powerful tools. You can choose how̴Ì_you̴Ì_want to provide Internet access.
Bandwidth controls to improve quality of service (QoS) on the unit can be enabled to limit user download and upload speed, spreading the available bandwidth evenly across users. You can also set time and data limits̴Ì_per user̴Ì_from any device connected to your network.
The GIS-R40 Hotspot Gateway is a simple plug and play installation, requiring no specialist knowledge.
The login page will allow your guests access to the Internet using the following methods:
-Providing email address and other information.
-Login with a pre-generated login code.
-Automatic billing for Internet access.
-Agree to terms and conditions.
- Recommended for 1,000 Concurrent Users.
- Up to 10,000 access codes.
- Throughput 300 Mbps.
- Local and cloud management.
- Access via Facebook.
- Multi-WAN, Load Balancing and Failover.
- Control speed and bandwidth.
- Ethernet: WAN1-WAN4: RJ-45 10/100/1000. LAN1-LAN2: RJ-45 10/100/1000.
- Dimensions:̴Ì_17.32 x 10.23 x 1.77".
- Power: 12v 110v/220v (1.25A).