Mimosa Networks B24 Unlicensed Gigabit Performance Backhaul, Point-to-Point, 24GHz, 1.5 Gbps
- Mimosa Networks' B24 is incredibly easy to install and fits into any setting.
- At 6 lbs and consuming 19.5 W, the B24 is great for battery backup installations.
- Delivering nearly a Gigabit of low latency IP traffic in a single direction, the Mimosa B24 is the industry’s price performance leader in unlicensed 24 GHz backhaul.
- Designed from the ground-up using reliable, high volume components, the Mimosa B24 achieves incredible performance at a disruptive price that fits the economics of broadband providers and enterprises in suburban and urban markets.
- To meet modern internet traffic needs where nearly 90% of the peak evening traffic demand can be in the download direction, the B24 dynamically adapts to changing demands using Auto-TDMA technology.
- Low-latency Gigabit throughput can be directed either upstream or downstream as needed to maximize spectrum utilization throughout the day.
- Don’t be distance-limited by higher frequency microwave technology. Use the B24 to avoid the congested 5 GHz spectrum and deliver superior reliability, even with rain, at practical distances up to 3 km (2 mi).
Breaking through the barriers of price, size, and power requirements, the B24 delivers up to 1.5 Gbps of aggregate speed in the less crowded and unlicensed 24 GHz frequency band.
By dynamically adjusting bandwidth based on upstream and downstream demand, the B24 efficiently delivers the most usable bandwidth possible with 1 ms low-latency, to meet modern internet traffic needs.
For flexibility, redundant ethernet and fiber connections are supported, a feature that was previously only available in stratospherically priced outdoor products.
Like other Mimosa products, GPS synchronization allows collocated B24 radios to share the same channel, permitting up to eight links to operate on the same rooftop, each running at 1.5 Gbps.
With superior reliability compared to the congested 5 GHz band, the B24 goes the distance even in the rain with reliable links up to 3 km (2 mi), and reaching farther than other 60/70/80 GHz alternatives.
The B24 is revolutionizing the industry, satisfying the needs of customers in multiple applications and verticals.
Have any questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you and help with any concern.