Grandstream GXP1760W Mid-Range Wi-Fi Enabled IP Phone, VoIP Phone with PoE, 6 Lines
- 6 lines, 6 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys with a 200 x 80 pixel (3.3 in) back-lit LCD screen.
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls.
- 24 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast-dial keys.
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only.
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation.
- VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol).
- Built-in PoE to power the devices and give it a network connection.
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics's headsets.
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records.
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support.
- Use with Grandstream's UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording & more.
This Wi-Fi-enabled mid-Range IP phones is ideal for growing businesses and those who handle moderate call volumes. The GXP1760W offers integrated dual-band WiFI for integration with wireless networks, a sleek design and mid-range capacity. It supports 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts and includes 24 digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys.
For added personalization the GXP1760W features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. The GXP1760W offers dual auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports and supports automated provisioning features with media access control. This mid-range IP phone delivers outstanding performance and design to users worldwide at a budget-friendly price point.
Have any questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you and help with any concern.