- 2 dual-color line keys (with 2 SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conferencing, multi-language support.
- VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol).
- Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather, etc.), personalized music ring tone/ring back tone, customizable screen content/format using XML, advanced web and enterprise applications integration (pending).
- Dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports, integrated PoE.
- Use with Grandstream's UCM6100 series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more.
- HD wideband audio, superb dull-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance.
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control.
- 132 x 48 pixel backlit graphical LCD display.
- Large phone book (up to 500 contacts) and call history (up to 200 records).
The GXP1625 is Grandstream's standard IP Phone for small to medium businesses. This Linux-based model features 2 lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys, HD audio and 3-way conferencing. A 132x48 LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. The GXP1625 includes dual 10/100mb network ports and includes integrated PoE. Additional features such as multi-language support, Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets and call-waiting allow the GXP1625 to be high quality, user-friendly and dependable IP phones.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1625 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1625 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream's UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
Have any questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you and help with any concern.