Grandstream GWN7600 Enterprise Wireless Access Point
- 1.27Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports.
- Dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology.
- Support 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
- Support 450+ concurrent WiFi client devices.
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications.
- Up to 165-meter coverage range.
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device.
- Embedded controller allows GWN7600 to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 30 GWN7600s in a network.
Grandstream's GWN7600 is a mid-tier 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access point for small to medium sized businesses, multiple floor offices, commercial locations and branch offices. It offers dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range.
To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7600 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface. This allows each access point to manage a network of up to 30 GWN76xx series APs independently without needing separate controller hardware/software and without a single point-of-failure.
This wireless access point can be paired with any third party routers as well as Grandstream's GWN series routers.
With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 450+ concurrent client devices per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE, the GWN7600 is an ideal WiFi access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium-to-high user density.
Have any questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you and help with any concern.