Grandstream GAC2500 Android Enterprise Conference Phone
- 6 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 7-way voice conferencing.
- Runs Android 4.4 and offers full access to the Google Play Store and all Android apps, such as Skype, Google Hangouts and more.
- Bluetooth to support syncing of headsets and mobile devices.
- Built-in 7-way conference bridge.
- 4.3" (800x480) capacitive touch screen for easy use.
- Auto-sensing Gigabit port, built-in PoE support.
- Built-in WiFi support offers mobility and network flexibility.
- Full HD audio support to maximize voice quality.
- Daisy-chain support to combine two GAC2500 together.
- TLS and SRTP security encryption.
Grandstream's GAC2500 is designed to transform your business conferencing experience through its immersive audio conferencing environment and suite of advanced features. Redefining audio conferencing, the GAC’s 6 lines, WiFi and Bluetooth compatibility, HD Audio, Gigabit network ports and Android operating system with touch screen enhances the way users will meet and work together.
Easily connect any time, using the GAC’s 7-way conference bridge. the GAC supports a productive experience with the GAC2500’s call scheduler, AndroidTM operating system and Google Play Store access.
Have any questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you and help with any concern.