Mimosa Networks C5c/PoE, C5c + PoE Wall Plug Bundle
- C5c and PoE wall plug Bundle. Perfect for US and Europe.
- The C5c has dual RP-SMA connectors for easy cabled antenna Connectivity. It can be mounted to any pole via hose-clamps or easily clipped onto antennas supporting compatible clip-on mounting bracket systems.
- The C5c provides extreme price/performance for PTP backhaul links in a small form factor. Wide frequency range support allows avoidance of crowded 5 GHz spectrum bands. Where regulations allow, long distances are enabled with high system power and flexible antenna options.
- The C5c offers client-side support for Mimosa's proprietary Spectrum Reuse Synchronization (SRS) technology. This ensures each client device precisely receives and transmits under the timing control of the access point and can dynamically request upstream bandwidth.
- C5c has been designed specifically to handle long-range backhaul (PTP), point-to-multipoint (PTMP) GigaPoP links, and PTMP MicroPoP links impaired by vegetation.
- Connectorized by design, the C5c mates with many popular antennas, delivering 500+ Mbps of TCP throughput.
- With MU-MIMO, multiple clients on the same access point are coordinated to simultaneously share spectrum "spatially" via unique antenna beam-forming.
The Mimosa C5c is a flexible connectorized client radio solution for accommodating long range and custom antenna solutions. Incorporating unique Multi-User MIMO technology and TDMA client technology for the Mimosa GPS sync enabled network, the C5c enables the fastest speeds and is the most scalable wireless access solution available today. The C5c is ideal for professionally installed rural fixed wireless and long range applications.
The Mimosa Gigabit 56V passive PoE wall plug is compact and clutter-free, eliminating the typical installation mess of power strips and extension cords. Leave behind a professional-looking installation while reducing the chances of accidental power disconnects caused by consumers tapping into power strips.
Have any questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you and help with any concern.